clementine

Thursday, April 12, 2012

on the back porch



cool, delicious air called me out on the front porch this morning. I feel like I need to bottle it somehow, or absorb thick layer of cool into my skin so that come july I'll be able to tolerate the heat better.

Maybe I was just trying to run away and find a little peace but I don't think that the back porch was far enough away to find that, haha. I was "discovered" in minutes.

Well, it's all screams and squabbles in the background right now, mostly centering around easter candy.

well, I wanted to post this pics from the morning that make it look like all I do is sip coffee and search my soul. I wish that were the case over the sounds assaulting me from the other room right now.

But I do want to say that "Jesus Calling" has been wonderful. Like little sips of the Spirit that I've been able to fit into a chaotic morning such as this. I love her personal rendering of the Scriptures. Here's to peaceful mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment